Here is a list of changes made on each version of the FECGSYN simulator.
v1.2 : 2017.03.13
Update to include novel fetal signal quality metrics
- Novel signal quality indices (SQI) added as presented in Andreotti et al 2017
- FHR correction using SQI and Kalman filtering added as presented in Andreotti et al 2017
- Naive Bayes classifier summarizes different SQI metrics into a consensus metric.
- 4 additional QRS detectors modified for FECG use
- Minor restructuring of folders
v1.1 : 2016.03.15
Major update and inclusion of several extraction methods and benchmarking tools.
- Benchmark toolbox for FQRS detection and morphological analysis
- 8 Extraction methods included (as described in Andreotti et al 2016)
- FECGSYNDB released
- Overall restructuration of toolbox directory
- Bug Fixes
v1.0 : 2014.09.15
First major versioned release by @jbehar and @fernandoandreotti
- Each dipole modelled as an individual source
- Simulator included translation and rotation of cardiac dipoles
- Realistic AR-modelled noise sources added
- Calibration routine for differen SNR levels
- Example containing patho-physiological events
- @mohsalvi developed GUI for easy use